Amazon Kicks Off Epic Sale With Up to 59% Off Echo, Fire TV, Fire Tablets and More
This limited-time sale makes Amazon’s highly rated devices even more affordable than usual. Grab some today.
Oct. 1, 2022 7:16 a.m. PT
We are just over a week away from Amazon’s Prime Early Access Sale, but that didn’t stop the company from starting a huge sale with up to 59% off a bunch of its best hardware. Amazon recently hosted an event in which it announced a bunch of new devices like Fire TVs, the Kindle Scribe and more, but they are not yet available. If you’re looking to get your hands on some Amazon devices like the Echo, Fire TV, Ring doorbell and more, now is your chance to save big.
Amazon devices – Up to 59% off
With this sale you can get some of the year’s best prices on Amazon’s Fire TV, Fire Tablets, Echo hardware and much more.
The sale spans a lot of devices, so you’re going to want to take a few minutes and sort through them all to see which ones you may be most interested in. As we learned during its event, Amazon will be bringing some of its new features, like Eero support, to older devices like the 4th-Gen Echo Dot, making these discounts even better. We’ve highlighted some of our favorite deals from the sale below, so be sure to check them out now.
- Echo Dot (4th-Gen): $25 (save $25)
- Echo Dot with Clock (4th-Gen): $35 (save $25)
- Echo Show 5: $35 (save $50)
- Echo Buds (2nd-Gen): $90 (save $50)
- Echo Dot (3rd-Gen): $18 (save $21)
- Echo (4th-Gen): $60 (save $40)
Fire TV deals
- Fire TV Stick: $20 (save $20)
- Fire TV Stick 4K: $25 (save $25)
- Fire TV Stick 4K Max: $35 (save $20)
Fire Tablet deals
- Fire 7 tablet: $45 (save $15)
- Fire HD 8: $45 (save $45)
- Fire HD 10: $75 (save $75)