Baked Brie in Puff Pastry
Recipe by: Nancy Vejvoda”This wonderful, light puff pastry is filled with melted Brie cheese. Serve with crackers on the side.”
- 1/2 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) wheel Brie cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Add all ingredients to list
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 20 m
- Ready In 25 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degree C). Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- Slice the wheel of Brie in half, horizontally, so that the halves are two, flatter wheels of Brie. Lay the puff pastry in the pie pan. Place half of the Brie (rind-side down) onto the pastry dough. Sprinkle almonds evenly over the top. Place the other half of the Brie (rind-side up) over the almonds. Bundle the pastry dough around the Brie.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Can also include raspberries inside the package before baking.
Per Serving: 281 calories; 21 g fat; 14.5 g carbohydrates; 8.7 g protein; 28 mg cholesterol; 255 mg sodium. Full nutrition